Stewarts Office Plants

We supply many businesses across the South, from Sussex and Surrey, through Hampshire and Dorset to Wiltshire and Somerset. For more information about the services we offer visit our home page, or contact us here. In this blog you'll find news, interesting snippets, stories and pictures of our staff's adventures out on the road.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

No Parking!

I recently installed seventeen plants at a health club in Guildford. The club had a problem with customers parking on the pavement right outside, so rather than having a line of ugly bollards, we put a line of six simple blue square pots planted with Chamaerops palms (my favourite outdoor palm) across the kerb..... and bolted them to the ground!


As I worked, the occasional customer arrived and gave me a very dirty look as I permanently cordoned off 'their' space - job done! Got a similar parking problem? Drop me a line!